The Romanesque church was built at the end of the 12th century, was first mentioned in a document in 1262 and originally had two towers, one of which had a Gothic pointed roof. The church was placed under the patronage of the Dominican convent in 1296. It has been a ruin since 1633. Secularized after the Reformation, a girls' school was built on the foundation walls of the western nave. The building is probably called "Blue Apron" because of the blue school aprons. Since 1829 residential building. The north tower was also demolished in 1829. The south tower still carries the church bells today.
Der romanische Kirchenbau entstand am Ende des 12. Jahrhunderts, wurde 1262 erstmals urkundlich erwähnt und hatte ursprünglich zwei Türme, einer davon mit gotischem Spitzdach. Die Kirche wurde 1296 dem Patronat des Dominikanerinnenklosters unterstellt. Sie ist seit 1633 eine Ruine. Nach der Reformation säkularisiert, wurde auf den Grundmauern des westlichen Kirchenschiffs eine Mädchenschule errichtet. Das Gebäude wird vermutlich wegen der blauen Schulschürzen „Blaue Schürze“ genannt. Seit 1829 war es Wohnhaus. Der Nordturm wurde ebenfalls 1829 abgetragen. Der Südturm trägt noch heute die Kirchenglocken.